The biggest complaint sellers have of their listing agent is that they, the seller, are not kept informed. Our call tracking system, and full time professional staff can do what no other local office or single agent can do. The number one concern sellers have about their REALTOR® is lack of clear communication. Take a look below at the questions you should ask before listing your home. Contact us, and will answer all of these and more!
* Who will set appointments to show my house?
* How easy will it be for an MLS agent to set an appointment to show my house?
* Will the listing agent be informed of all showings?
* Will the listing agent be informed of all buyer calls?
* Who will respond to buyer calls coming to the office?
* Can you track activity on my home?
* Can you tell me what other properties are being shown?
* Can you tell me who called and made an inquiry at the office about my house?
* Can you tell me what price ranges are getting the most showings? Accurately?